The CBN RSSF loan is a single digit interest rate (all in 9%) facility that can be accessed by Nigerian-owned Real Sector Corporates through participating Financial Institutions like Fidelity Bank Plc
The objective is to increase output, generate employment, diversify the revenue base, increase foreign earnings and provide inputs for industrial sector on a sustainable basis for the economy.
- Interest rate of 9%
- Companies can access minimum of N500m, and N10b as maximum limit.
- Loans shall have a maximum tenor of 10 years depending on the complexity of the project.
- It could be accessed either as working capital for purchase of raw material or term loan for assets acquisition or expansion.
- Working capital facility of 1 year with a maximum roll over of 1 year subject to approval The facility allows for moratorium of 1 year in the loan repayment schedule
How To Sign Up
- Customers Request Letter
- 2-3 years Statement of accounts
- Management or Audited Account
- Letter of intent or Off takers agreement (where applicable)
- Invoices were applicable (where applicable)
- Evidence of past jobs or transactions (Where applicable)
- Projected Cash flow analysis
- Executed CRMS check
- Verified Collateral documents (without encumbrance)